We’re often asked for book recommendations, so here is a list of some of our favorites.
- Preaching and Preachers by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- Talk Like Ted by Carmine Gallo
- Giving Blood by Leonard Sweet
- Communicating for a Change by Andy Stanley
- Saying it Well by Charles R. Swindoll
- Resonate by Nancy Duarte
- Church Unique by Will Mancini
- Simple Church by Thom S. Rainer
- Sticky Teams by Larry Osborne
- Deep and Wide by Andy Stanley
- Center Church by Timothy Keller
- The Emotionally Healthy Church by Peter Scazzero
- Decisive by Chip Heath
- Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Emyth Mastery by Michael E. Gerber
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Next Generation Leader by Andy Stanley
- The Advantage by Patrick M. Lencioni
- Soulkeeping by John Ortberg
Take a Next Step
Want more personal recommendations? Have questions or want to spitball ideas with us or other pastors?
That’s why we created Church Fuel One, our membership course available for pastors and staff. Not only are you a part of our Church Fuel family (getting to share ideas/get some insight on whatever you may need), but you also get bucketloads of content from us that will help your church flourish.
Interested? Learn more.