We're often asked for book recommendations, so here is a list of some of our favorites.
- Preaching and Preachers by D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- Talk Like Ted by Carmine Gallo
- Giving Blood by Leonard Sweet
- Communicating for a Change by Andy Stanley
- Saying it Well by Charles R. Swindoll
- Resonate by Nancy Duarte
- Church Unique by Will Mancini
- Simple Church by Thom S. Rainer
- Sticky Teams by Larry Osborne
- Deep and Wide by Andy Stanley
- Center Church by Timothy Keller
- The Emotionally Healthy Church by Peter Scazzero
- Decisive by Chip Heath
- Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- Emyth Mastery by Michael E. Gerber
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Next Generation Leader by Andy Stanley
- The Advantage by Patrick M. Lencioni
- Soulkeeping by John Ortberg
You might also be interested in the Pastor's Book Club. Each month, we take an important business or leadership book and deliver two things.
First, there's the breakdown. Part-notes, part-summary, this breakdown gives you an overview of key concepts from the book.
Next, there's a ministry insight video where we call out specific applications for local church ministry.
Learn more about The Pastor's Book Club here.
Create a Personal Development Plan
You're supposed to develop leaders in your church, but where do you even start?
We believe leadership starts with ourselves. Before you can lead others, you have to lead yourself well.
So we created a FREE resourced called the One-Page Personal Development Plan. This simple plan will help you move forward as a leader over the next 12 months in addition to how you lead others.
Get your FREE copy of our Personal Leadership Development Plan today. No opt-in required. Just click the button and start using the PDF.