I love books.
For about $15, you can purchase something that took years of research and often a lifetime of experience to create.
There are so many great books available to pastors, but here are seven books you should read them more than once. Make them a part of your culture.
- Simple Church by Thom Rainer and Eric Geiger
- Church Unique by Will Mancini
- The 7 Practices of Effective Ministry by Andy Stanley
- SoulKeeping by John Ortberg
- Knowing God by J.I. Packer
- Made to Stick by Chip and Dan Heath
- The Prodigal God by Tim Keller
So What’s Next?
Feel like your church should be growing, but it’s not?
Ultimately, church growth is up to God. Are we being good stewards of what He’s given us? Are we doing everything we can to ensure our church is healthy? How do we overcome the barriers we feel are in front of us?
We know you care deeply about leading a healthy growing church because it means leading more people to Jesus. So we created a free guide to breaking barriers that will bring clarity and help begin to alleviate your frustrations.
Get your FREE copy of the Senior Pastor’s Guide to Breaking Barriers today by entering your name and email below.