Carey Nieuwhof is a great church leadership strategist. He’s a learner and shares what’s he is learning on his blog and in his podcast.
In this post, Carey gives 7 questions church leaders should ask this year. In fact, they are great questions to continually ask.
- Why are we not growing faster?
- Are our leaders really healthy?
- What’s keeping high-capacity leaders from engaging with our mission?
- Why are young adults walking away from the church?
- How do we respond when people attend less often?
- What cultural shifts are we ignoring?
- What are we actually willing to change?
So What’s Next?
You’re supposed to develop leaders in your church, but where do you even start?
We believe leadership starts with ourselves. Before you can lead others, you have to lead yourself well.
So we created a FREE resource called the One-Page Leadership Development Plan. This simple plan will help you move forward as a leader over the next 12 months in addition to how you lead others.
Get your FREE copy of our Personal Leadership Development Plan today by entering your name and email below.