On Thursday, August 10 at 12:00 PM EST, we’re hosting a live workshop covering some of the most pressing systems that churches need to have in place right now. The fall season is approaching fast, and with it the Back to School rush where families in your community will be looking for a church to attend. To get ready for this influx of first-time guests, there are a few crucial things church leaders need to do. And we’re going to show you exactly how to do it!
Wondering if you’re the type of leader who should attend a workshop like this? If any of the below describes you, sign up today—you won’t regret it.
- You’ve tried everything to get the word out about your church, but you still feel like your church is the best kept secret in town.
- You’re excited about new families visiting in the fall, but your church doesn’t have any systems in place to attract, connect, or follow up with them.
- You want more Sunday visitors, but keep getting left behind because you’re not sure how to use marketing trends to get people through the door.
- You desire to see more people meet Jesus and get connected in the local church, but you don’t know what works to bring new people to church anymore.
Steal our proven 2023 Back to School Visitor Plan and use it for your church. Register for the free workshop where we'll show you the plan we run to help churches get new people every week!
The visitor system we’ll walk through on the workshop has worked for thousands of churches and is getting more people connected in the local church every single weekend. Michael, Church Fuel’s Founder, will host the workshop along with our friend Ryan from Church Marketing University.
Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ll cover:
- How to increase your church’s marketing budget
- Strategies to get more Sunday visitors each week
- What works to bring new people to church in 2023
- Using our visitor plan to generate momentum for your church this fall
- Tips for maximizing church growth in high momentum seasons like Back to School and Christmas
We want to help you leverage the upcoming fall season to get people connected with your church. This is a huge opportunity to see 10-15 new families (or more!) join your church in the coming months. This workshop is free, but you have to register below to get your unique event link.