Free Streamline Resources
Thanks for purchasing Streamline: How to Create Healthy Church Systems.
Before you download the resources mentioned in the book, I want to invite you to join the best program. It’s called Church Fuel One and it’s a monthly membership program for pastors who want to lead a healthy and growing church.
We have hundreds of members, pastors from all denominations and all traditions. The common tie that binds is a love for the local church and a belief that our leadership is a stewardship opportunity.
Now, here are some resources to help you streamline your church…
Just click the links to download to your computer. Some of them are Microsoft files, some are PDF, and some are ZIP files (which don’t open on all devices). All of them will help you lead at a higher level.
- Annual Calendar Template – This Excel calendar template will help you look at an entire year in the life of your church.
- Preaching Calendar Template – Use this Excel document to plan your preaching for the next twelve months.
- Org Chart – This OmniGraffle file can be quickly changed and customized to document the leadership structure in your church.
- Employee Handbook – This is a document to cover important personnel issues in your church. It’s a good idea to review it each year and make sure everyone on your team is up to speed on current policies.
- Calendar and Goal Board – This PDF will help you take a big-picture look at your year and your quarterly goals.
- Hiring Process – This document will give you a framework to hire people in your church. Each step of the process is covered in detail, and there’s a job profile and interview questions as well.
- Staff Clarity Worksheet – Part of your job at Chief Clarity Officer is to clarify roles and goals for everyone on your team. This Excel document will help you document everything. Once it’s complete, share it with everyone and keep everyone on the same page.
- Personal Leadership Development Plan – Use this as inspiration to decide how you’re going to grow as a leader. Remember, plans trump goals every time.
- Performance Review – This form will help you do official performance reviews. You fill out a copy and the employee fills out a copy. Then you get together and talk.
- Volunteer Job Descriptions – Every volunteer in your church should have a simple, written job description. Here are five great ones to guide you.
- 12 Emails – You can send pastoral emails to your church, and these 12 emails are a good start. Cut, paste, customize and send.
- Guest Follow-Up Flow Chart – This OmniGraffle flowchart shows you how to follow up with a first-time guest at your church. Of course, you should change it to match your priorities.
- Evaluation Forms. This is normally a $99 resource, but you can download free here.
Church Fuel One contains more than 40 other documents and resources, and add more each month. In addition, you’ll get monthly training and case studies from churches around the country. There’s no contract and you can join here.