This it the 13th edition of FireStarter. Some people say 13 is unlucky. Maybe because there were 13 people at the Last Supper, an arrest warrant was issued for the Knights Templar on Friday the 13th, or monks didn’t know what to do with a year that had 13 full moons. But we’re not so […]
Here are some insanely practical courses to help your church.
- [+] 7 Modules of coaching and resources to help you grow past 200 regular attenders.
- [+] Implement the most important systems and changes to help your church grow.
- [+] 21 videos, 30+ resources, and 5 interviews with pastors who have broken the barrier.
The Systems Course
- [+] 12 Modules of coaching and resources to help you create and implement healthy systems in your church.
- [+] Help with guests, volunteers, stewardship, leadership, staff and much more.
- [+] Tons of documents, spreadsheets and flowcharts.
The Content Marketing Course
- [+] Six modules of practical coaching and all the resources you need to do content marketing in your church.
- [+] Reach people where they are using a proven strategy and method.
- [+] Build influence in your community and leverage it to invite people to come to church.
One of the best ways to improve your church is to improve your church service. It happens 52 times a year and provides a greater opportunity to reach people than any program or special event. And, one of the best ways to improve your church service is to tighten up your communication. If your service […]
This it the 12th edition of FireStarter, our weekly church growth newsletter. Catch up on past editions here. Church Growth Idea: Join a Community Organization One of the best ways for pastors and church leaders to get to know their community, build relationships with key leaders and help establish the church as a part of […]
Pastors and church looking leaders looking for church growth ideas often ask, “What should we work on first?” With so many things that need your attention, it can be tough to figure out where to start. For most people, we recommend you start with this one thing. It’s the one system that influences nearly everything […]
We provide insanely practical courses for senior pastors to move the church forward.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Since our coaching our church has seen unreal growth. The things I have learned from your coaching have helped to put us in this position.”
Robbie Foreman, Freedom Church
Frequently Asked Questions
We're stuck...what do you recommend?
We've found most churches have a strong mission and some passionate people determined to accomplish it. But we've also found most churches lack the systems, strategies and processes to make it happen. That's why we created The Systems Course, and it's an excellent starting point for any church. It will help you create and implement 12 key systems to move your church forward.
Do you do coaching and consulting?
Yes. From time to time, we work closely with a local church. We can help you evaluate your services, programs or ministries or work with you over the span of several months to solve a problem. If you're interested, get in touch and let's have a conversation.
What is Church Fuel about?
We're here to provide insanely practical resources for pastors. We love the local church and want to help every way we can. Through our membership site (coming by 2016), practical courses and resources, we hope to equip the coaching with training and tools to reach people for Christ.