It’s one thing to ask your church to invite their friends. But it’s something entirely different (and far more useful) to give them tools. And when you do create a useful tool, don’t just make them available. Take the time to SHOW people how to use them. A simple invite card – something the size […]
Here are some insanely practical courses to help your church.
- [+] 25 Documents, Forms, Spreadsheets and Templates to help you organize your church.
- [+] Editable files so you can customize for your own church.
- [+] Get help with staff, leadership, finances, ministry and more.
- [+] Save them to your computer and use them as templates when you're ready.
The Systems Course
- [+] 12 Modules of coaching and resources to help you create and implement healthy systems in your church.
- [+] Help with guests, volunteers, stewardship, leadership, staff and much more.
- [+] Tons of documents, spreadsheets and flowcharts. [+] Join now and automatically get the updated course when it releases in April.
- [+] Six forms to help you evaluate key areas of your church.
- [+] Take an honest look at services, sermons, ministries, programs, events and team members.
- [+] Know what to change or even cancel based on effectiveness not just feelings.
- [+] PDF, Word and InDesign files so you can use right now or customize for your church.
Today’s episode gives a real answer to a quick question from a pastor. What do you do when people want responsibility but aren’t qualified and don’t seem willing to learn?
Some pastors plan well in advance while others write their messages week-by-week. So what’s the real answer to this question? Is there a perfect planning timeline?
If you’ve got staff, honest evaluation is both helpful and necessary. But when is the best time to do those? Here’s a quick answer to a real question.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Since our coaching our church has seen unreal growth. The things I have learned from your coaching have helped to put us in this position.”
Robbie Foreman, Freedom Church
Frequently Asked Questions
We're stuck...what do you recommend?
We've found most churches have a strong mission and some passionate people determined to accomplish it. But we've also found most churches lack the systems, strategies and processes to make it happen. That's why we created Church Fuel ONE, a monthly membership program that combines insanely practical training with time-saving resources. Each month, we'll send you a new master class that lays out just ONE thing to work on and a case study that shows you what's actually working around the country. It's really affordable and there's no contract. Learn more here
Do you do coaching and consulting?
Yes. From time to time, we work closely with a local church. We can help you evaluate your services, programs or ministries or work with you over the span of several months to solve a problem. If you're interested, get in touch and let's have a conversation.
What is Church Fuel about?
We're here to provide insanely practical resources for pastors. We love the local church and want to help every way we can. Through Church Fuel One, practical courses like Breaking 200, and resources like Church Docs, we hope to equip the coaching with training and tools to reach people for Christ.