Here is a list of our ten favorite articles from July of 2015. If you’re a senior pastor or church leader, take a few moments to read these curated articles. I Don’t Want Churches to Be Small; I Want Churches to Be Great by Karl Vaters 7 Disciplines of a Leader by Skip Prichard Why Malcolm […]
Here are some insanely practical courses to help your church.
- [+] 7 Modules of coaching and resources to help you grow past 200 regular attenders.
- [+] Implement the most important systems and changes to help your church grow.
- [+] 21 videos, 30+ resources, and 5 interviews with pastors who have broken the barrier.
The Systems Course
- [+] 12 Modules of coaching and resources to help you create and implement healthy systems in your church.
- [+] Help with guests, volunteers, stewardship, leadership, staff and much more.
- [+] Tons of documents, spreadsheets and flowcharts.
The Content Marketing Course
- [+] Six modules of practical coaching and all the resources you need to do content marketing in your church.
- [+] Reach people where they are using a proven strategy and method.
- [+] Build influence in your community and leverage it to invite people to come to church.
FireStarter is a weekly church growth newsletter containing one idea you can implement and one picture from a church around the world. Catch up on editions you may have missed here. One Church Growth Idea: On the Go Discipleship A pastor has to equip people to do the work of the ministry. Not to do […]
Between writing sermons, attending meetings, and managing ministry, a pastor’s schedule can quickly fill up. You’ve got to… Preach the Word. (2 Timothy 1:13-14, 2 Timothy 4:1-2) This means you’ve got to study, write and pray. Shepherd the congregation. (Ephesians 6:18, 1 Thes. 5:14). This means you’ve got to counsel people, pray for people, and […]
As a senior pastor, one of the most important things you can do is develop your staff and key leaders. But leadership development is one of those really important things that never seems to fit on the schedule. With ministries to run, services to lead and problems to solve, it’s likely you never get around […]
We provide insanely practical courses for senior pastors to move the church forward.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Since our coaching our church has seen unreal growth. The things I have learned from your coaching have helped to put us in this position.”
Robbie Foreman, Freedom Church
Frequently Asked Questions
We're stuck...what do you recommend?
We've found most churches have a strong mission and some passionate people determined to accomplish it. But we've also found most churches lack the systems, strategies and processes to make it happen. That's why we created The Systems Course, and it's an excellent starting point for any church. It will help you create and implement 12 key systems to move your church forward.
Do you do coaching and consulting?
Yes. From time to time, we work closely with a local church. We can help you evaluate your services, programs or ministries or work with you over the span of several months to solve a problem. If you're interested, get in touch and let's have a conversation.
What is Church Fuel about?
We're here to provide insanely practical resources for pastors. We love the local church and want to help every way we can. Through our membership site (coming by 2016), practical courses and resources, we hope to equip the coaching with training and tools to reach people for Christ.