I love reading pastor’s job descriptions. Because they’re usually ridiculous. The other day I read a job description for a part-time book-keeper, receptionist, and preschool director. All one job! And part time! This seems like a pretty particular skill set. We need you to be great with kids and a preschool educational background would […]
Here are some insanely practical courses to help your church.
- [+] 7-week course begins on November 7
- [+] Coaching, resources and live calls to help you grow past 200 regular attenders.
- [+] Implement the most important systems and changes to help your church grow.
- [+] 21 coaching videos, 30+ resources, and 5 interviews with pastors who have broken the barrier.
The Systems Course
- [+] 12 Modules of coaching and resources to help you create and implement healthy systems in your church.
- [+] Help with guests, volunteers, stewardship, leadership, staff and much more.
- [+] Tons of documents, spreadsheets and flowcharts.
The Content Marketing Course
- [+] Six modules of practical coaching and all the resources you need to do content marketing in your church.
- [+] Reach people where they are using a proven strategy and method.
- [+] Build influence in your community and leverage it to invite people to come to church.
Here are ten of our favorite apps for pastors and church leaders. Zoom. I switched from Google Hangouts and Skype to Zoom and it’s fantastic. It’s easy to schedule meetings and it’s easy to share screens and make recordings. Uber Conference. This is a great tool for teleconferences, and doesn’t require you to enter a […]
The story of Nehemiah is one of my favorite stories in the Old Testament. It’s about a man who tackled a huge problem. When he heard the report from his homeland – a city hundreds of miles away and one he probably never visited, Nehemiah decided to take action. He had to deal with security, education, and economic issue to […]
In I Corinthians 3:6, Paul writes, “I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow.” That’s the mystery of church growth. It’s all up to God, but we are involved. Ultimately God grows the church. But don’t forget that he uses people like Apollos and Paul to plant and water. […]
We provide insanely practical courses for senior pastors to move the church forward.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Since our coaching our church has seen unreal growth. The things I have learned from your coaching have helped to put us in this position.”
Robbie Foreman, Freedom Church
Frequently Asked Questions
We're stuck...what do you recommend?
We've found most churches have a strong mission and some passionate people determined to accomplish it. But we've also found most churches lack the systems, strategies and processes to make it happen. That's why we created The Systems Course, and it's an excellent starting point for any church. It will help you create and implement 12 key systems to move your church forward.
Do you do coaching and consulting?
Yes. From time to time, we work closely with a local church. We can help you evaluate your services, programs or ministries or work with you over the span of several months to solve a problem. If you're interested, get in touch and let's have a conversation.
What is Church Fuel about?
We're here to provide insanely practical resources for pastors. We love the local church and want to help every way we can. Through our membership site (coming by 2016), practical courses and resources, we hope to equip the coaching with training and tools to reach people for Christ.