Here’s a letter you can send to people who have visited your church in the last six months. It’s a re-engagement letter, designed to speak to those who visited a while back but haven’t connected just yet. It’s simple to use. Run a report of all first-time guests over the past six months. Exclude those […]
Here are some insanely practical courses to help your church.
- [+] 7 Modules of coaching and resources to help you grow past 200 regular attenders.
- [+] Implement the most important systems and changes to help your church grow.
- [+] 21 videos, 30+ resources, and 5 interviews with pastors who have broken the barrier.
The Systems Course
- [+] 12 Modules of coaching and resources to help you create and implement healthy systems in your church.
- [+] Help with guests, volunteers, stewardship, leadership, staff and much more.
- [+] Tons of documents, spreadsheets and flowcharts.
The Content Marketing Course
- [+] Six modules of practical coaching and all the resources you need to do content marketing in your church.
- [+] Reach people where they are using a proven strategy and method.
- [+] Build influence in your community and leverage it to invite people to come to church.
FireStarter is our weekly church growth newsletter. Catch up on past editions here. And if you like this, forward it to a pastor friend. Church Growth Idea In Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination that will Get You More of What You Want From Your Business, Gino Wickman and mark Winters advocate something called a […]
A lot of churches say they are welcoming to guests. But only a few truly go out of their way to help guests feel welcome. If you want to be intentional about helping guests feel welcome, you’ve got to be intentional. Here are four simple ideas to get you started. Make sure everyone on stage […]
FireStarter is our weekly church growth newsletter. Catch up on past editions here. And if you like it, use the share links on the bottom of the page to share it with your friends and followers. Church Growth Idea: The 80/20 Principle In 1896, an Italian economist named Wilfredo Pareto noted that 80% of the land […]
We provide insanely practical courses for senior pastors to move the church forward.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Since our coaching our church has seen unreal growth. The things I have learned from your coaching have helped to put us in this position.”
Robbie Foreman, Freedom Church
Frequently Asked Questions
We're stuck...what do you recommend?
We've found most churches have a strong mission and some passionate people determined to accomplish it. But we've also found most churches lack the systems, strategies and processes to make it happen. That's why we created The Systems Course, and it's an excellent starting point for any church. It will help you create and implement 12 key systems to move your church forward.
Do you do coaching and consulting?
Yes. From time to time, we work closely with a local church. We can help you evaluate your services, programs or ministries or work with you over the span of several months to solve a problem. If you're interested, get in touch and let's have a conversation.
What is Church Fuel about?
We're here to provide insanely practical resources for pastors. We love the local church and want to help every way we can. Through our membership site (coming by 2016), practical courses and resources, we hope to equip the coaching with training and tools to reach people for Christ.