Christians tend to fall into one of three groups when it comes to doubt and questioning God. People move from group to group over time. Some people have a foot in two groups at once, but in any church you will find all three, and each of them needs a certain kind of care. Group […]
We provide insanely practical courses for senior pastors to move the church forward.
Edition Four We’re trying something new for the next few months – a weekly church growth newsletter called FireStarter. Catch up on editions you may have missed here. Here’s your FireStarter for the third fourth of June 2015, written from my home office, where I’m looking at a picture of me baptizing my oldest daughter […]
If you could go back and structure your church differently, what would you do? And are there some positions that you would hire that weren’t on your radar then? Not long ago, a pastor texted me those questions. A month later, a small group of leaders gathered at an informal round table meeting to discuss. […]
Edition Trois We’re trying something new for the next few months – a weekly church growth newsletter called FireStarter. Catch up on editions you may have missed here. Here’s your FireStarter for the third week of June 2015. Written on a groggy morning in my home office because my coffee maker is down. Before we […]
Here are some insanely practical courses to help your church.
The Content Marketing Course
- [+] Six modules of practical coaching and all the resources you need to do content marketing in your church.
- [+] Reach people where they are using a proven strategy and method.
- [+] Build influence in your community and leverage it to invite people to come to church.
- [+] 7 Modules of coaching and resources to help you grow past 200 regular attenders.
- [+] Implement the most important systems and changes to help your church grow.
- [+] Lots of resources, documents and practical help for busy pastors.
The Systems Course
- [+] 12 Modules of coaching and resources to help you create and implement healthy systems in your church.
- [+] Help with guests, volunteers, stewardship, leadership, staff and much more.
- [+] Tons of documents, spreadsheets and flowcharts.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Since our coaching our church has seen unreal growth. The things I have learned from your coaching have helped to put us in this position.”
Robbie Foreman, Freedom Church
Frequently Asked Questions
We're stuck...what do you recommend?
We've found most churches have a strong mission and some passionate people determined to accomplish it. But we've also found most churches lack the systems, strategies and processes to make it happen. That's why we created The Systems Course, and it's an excellent starting point for any church. It will help you create and implement 12 key systems to move your church forward.
Do you do coaching and consulting?
Yes. From time to time, we work closely with a local church. We can help you evaluate your services, programs or ministries or work with you over the span of several months to solve a problem. If you're interested, get in touch and let's have a conversation.
What is Church Fuel about?
We're here to provide insanely practical resources for pastors. We love the local church and want to help every way we can. Through our membership site (coming by 2016), practical courses and resources, we hope to equip the coaching with training and tools to reach people for Christ.